I love orange pekoe tea. I have been drinking it a long time. I have drank tea since I was a teenager. That was over 30 years ago. The tea company- Tetly has come out with a new tea which has the same caffeine content as coffee. I have been consuming it for a week now and I have enjoyed being more alert. But body has not enjoyed the change. It misses the calming of the regular tea. I think the "heart" will win.
My husband enjoys their coffee. I can actually buy the can of coffee "powder" in other places as well.
In Canada we also have Munchies's Tea. They produce a nice line of elegant teas. The line goes beyond what Tim's offers. They also have a line of coffee too. They have been in business for over 100 years. I love to go into their stores and smell the wonderful flowers, leaves and fruit that they use for their tea blends.
In Canada we also have Munchies's Tea. They produce a nice line of elegant teas. The line goes beyond what Tim's offers. They also have a line of coffee too. They have been in business for over 100 years. I love to go into their stores and smell the wonderful flowers, leaves and fruit that they use for their tea blends.
No comments:
Post a Comment