Monday, 21 May 2012

Making money: the web of dreams!

I am finally doing it!! I do not need to find other people who are interested! I do not have to say a word to any one.  I am so relieved. A truly passive income.
I joined up with The Golden Path on April 25. Since then the company has been removing $2.00 each day since. Then on May 7th they were no longer removing any money I began to wonder what was going on. I had made it to level 2. Then on May 16 I had made it to level 3 and started to make $7.00/day.
So yesterday I bought another subscription for myself. And another this morning! I  am so happy! We can buy up to 200 subscriptions. My goal is 20 at the moment as my goal is to make $1000/day.
So if you are interested in making money I suggest that you place at least $30.00 into the e-wallet on the site so that your subscription can be self sustaining for the first 2 weeks. I have a link on the bottom of this page.
I am so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment