I found an instant green house in a clear plastic bag! Just add moist dirt and seeds. I started one last year and it worked just fine. You do need to keep an eye on the water content though. You might need to water it once a week. I have only done this to get the seeds started.
This method of starting plants is so easy. I have used Ziploc bags. But I am sure any clean and clear plastic bag will do.
Yes, it is possible to keep a plant growing in a bag after it matures!
It would be easier to grow plants this way I think as the animals would not be such a huge problem and you could keep an eye on the moisture level as well.
Then we also have plastic pails.
I guess I don't need an acre to grow my own veggies!!
No comments:
Post a Comment