I had no idea that an on line job could be so time consuming. I am talking to many people on SKYPE (DomesticEngineers) and it is exciting. It is exciting to help my investment grow!!! Onex is growing!!!
This is the Christmas season in North America. This year we have decided to study 12 countries and their idea of the holidays. But first we are visiting the country of the Nutcracker. I have known about this ballet for about 30 years. I never thought how unique it was until now. I always assumed it was a German Christmas that the people were celebrating. But they were in Russia, at least Tchaikovsky was Russian. But I also know that many Germans migrated to the Russian cities during the 1760-1800.
We will be watching it on Thursday. So hopefully we will understand better the origins of the story.
No comments:
Post a Comment