Monday, 14 November 2011

Waiting

Waiting is the hardest thing to do I think. Waiting for Christmas, or a pay check or for God to move in a situation.
But the mean time we are to thank God for the answers. We are to thank Him for the past mercies and for the present circumstances. WE are to praise Him for the things we care about about.
I remember reading in the Bible that Daniel was waiting for help. The helper angel (Gabriel) had some fighting to do on behalf of the Israel nation. And so that was why he was delayed in responding to Daniel's request.  You can find this in Daniel 10:10-21.
So keep on my friends. The devil has many distractions for sure. Distractions keep us busy. Maybe too busy.
This is one of my favorite videos.

 

There is one more....many more actually. But I will only hightlight two more for the moment. The next will help you to praise Him too. Sometimes a song will just stop you. These three have stopped me recently.


I am learning so much about cyber space. It is truly a miracle that everything does flow so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment