I always thought that I needed to use some sort of pre-made mix to coat the chicken in order to make it taste good and to make it juicy. Lately I have been experimenting with that idea. Recently I have used corn flake crumbs to coat the chicken. It has an okay outcome. I would leave the skins on. Dip the chicken in milk and then the spice/cornflake crumble mix and then place on the cookie sheet and place in the oven. This was a tasty chicken. Not very hard at all. My husband has also just coated the chicken in Bar-be-Que sauce and placed in oven. That also turned out good. I have also cooked chicken with regular flour and spices. This turned out good too.
But I am thinking the best place for chicken and any meat is in a stir fry, stew, or chilli. This way the meat goes further and vegetables get eaten before they spoil. Again I thought I needed some special sauce to make my stir- fry "wonderful". I was wrong again. I just use bouillon to enhanced it and it was "wonderful".
That all vegetable spice that I told you about earlier can make every meal wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment