I spent a lot time yesterday researching this new company called 1x . It is fascinating and exciting to see what $5 can do. It is a brand new company for this economy. I have planted my $5.00 in the garden of ONEX. It will take about 24 hrs for the germination to occur.
One of my dreams in life is to eradicate poverty in my town of Surrey. This might be the ticket. The other is to help the Salvation Army do more. Again this might be the ticket. In Canada, The Salvation Army is very reliant on government contracts. This is not always a good thing as the contracts run out of funds before the project runs out of needs.
I am know that this $5 investment will make a lot of sense to many of the families standing at the food bank line up.
This is the Noah's Ark I have been expecting.
No comments:
Post a Comment