I have started to divide my day into the 4hrs slots. It is really a new way to think about the day.Last night I was tired and actually went to bed on "time" but I missed my morning transition time. Oh well tomorrow.
Money saving tip of the day is make your own sweets just your grandma did. I am glad that I can say that. My father's mother was a thrift -a -holic. But you know, when ever she would visit her grand kids across Canada, we always got a bread bag full of pumpkin cookies. WE all have memories of these cookies that she made in Medicine Hat, Alberta. We moved around alot but these cookies always found a place in her suitcase and in our kitchen. Looking back, it is a great memory and maybe a miracle too. They would take the train to see all of us. It was part of their retirement package from the CPR.Unlimited train travel around Canada. Now, as my kids are growing up they are making their own cookies. It is neat.
No comments:
Post a Comment