Wednesday, 21 September 2011

ginger tea

Ginger tea is easy to make. I place the slices of the ginger root in with my  orange pekoe tea bags. Then I add  cream and sugar. This is another way to make ginger tea . 
It can be found in the traditional Indian foods  as well. 
(If you are trying out making the home made yogurt. don't fret if you have not made it right. I often don't add the store bought yogurt at the right time. Then I have either tried again and added more milk and reboiled, or just used the boiled milk in mashed potatoes or the smoothie as well. )
Back to the ginger. When ever I feel "under the weather" or a little stuffy with a cold I get the ginger tea going. The ginger kills many of the germs found in the body that causes such discomforts. Please check out the benefits of ginger. 
When you start drinking- do not be surprised by the diarrhea as the body is being cleaned out and d-cluttered.  Keep at it my friends, and you will be better soon.
Off course there is candied ginger too.

No comments:

Post a Comment