Ways to save money and make money from home. I have new ways of doing things while achieving goals and dreams. Promotion of websites that I find valuable. How to live better for less money. Care-giving made easier with new sources of revenue.
Tuesday, 27 September 2011
Baby food
When my daughter was a baby she did not like baby food in the jar from the store. Then I tried making my own and she still did not like it. She was not eating too much of the dried baby cereal either. What to feed the fussing baby? I ended up giving her canned beans to eat. When she was tiny I would take off the skins. I am not sure how that worked but I know I did it. Those did the trick. Then we thought she was allergic to cow's milk. So after the first year I was giving her goat's milk. She enjoyed that too. Then we tried lactose free milk do to the price. She liked that too. We had heard that the soya formula was not good for babies so we gave her the lactose free formula instead. I was unable to breast- feed her as she had a cleft palette. But I had a breast pump and gave her what I could.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment