Sunday, 21 August 2011

Give praise

I am doing an experiment. I am starting each day for a month with praise music from you-tube. I would like to see how my life will be better if I did so. So I have started. It has been about 3 days thus far. I have started to notice small changes. Like my room is now clean and more organized. I have a daily plan. Little things. So far.
Yesterday, I found Psalms on You Tube as well. I am lining them up so I can go through the whole book in the 30 days. It is neat that I can do this. 
Have you made "fried rice" from your weekly left-overs? We do left overs on Saturdays. So this Saturday I made some rice and added the left-overs to that. Very nice.
Do you have coleslaw in a bag at your local grocery store? We do. I have started to use that in my stir fries. Very yummy with a little seasoning or Bar-b-Que sauce. I had it with the Bar-B-Q sauce, onions and some oil.
Do your kids eat rice? Mine don't. So I thought they would be missing out on the all the meals with curry, coconut sauce etc. But I found this one recipe that used noodles instead of the rice. Very good. And the kids enjoy it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment